Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New extensions do not work 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hm8573

Technical User
Jan 19, 2023
SA
Hi every one i am new to the system.The system installed is unverge neax 2000 IPS.I am not much familiar with programming of NEC pabx.
1: I need to assign about fifty new extensions in our PBX. I am using empty LENs (03060-03127) to assign Two digit and some Three digit numbers. I have done this within Matworx, and it seems to be set-up properly, but when I go to the actual phone, its dead.No dial tone..no ring tone, no lamps.
Are there extra steps that need to be taken for this to work?
2:I have to connect two external lines (CO Lines)to the pbx.how to assig it two different Analogue Extensios.Cmd numbers i need to comlete the task.
3: We have purchased two digital telephone model: DTH-32D-1(BK)Tel Dterm80
When connect to the pbx it gives initialising but stcks on error. If we connect on the operator line(0) givig ERROR message. What I need to do for telephone working.
Thanks in advance for everyones help with these questions, and all questions I have had. Please help me because i am in great trouble. Again thanks every one for kind consideration.
Best Regards
Hamad

It would be very helpful if you can post a LEN list out. Those LEN numbers may not be available. Especially if you have any IP phones or AP cards using those LEN numbers. You may not even have any station cards installed there.

Hi sir and thank you for your kind answer. The PIM positon is no 7 and there is about eight Single line cards and one trunk card.
The LEN numbers I checked is 03060 and ends at 03127. I assigned two nuber extensins starting from 36 and ends at 89.I assigned thesw extensions in cm14 and checked in cm10 The LENs numbers start from 700 and goes to 701, 702, 703 .....the last LEN no is 763.After assigning i did not saved because i donot know where to save it.Next rhe IT Guy checked the said extension but he get nothing ie no Dial tone no ring. There are about Five two digit numbers starting from 31 to 35 already assigned and working . There are some other Free LENs which i assigned three digit numbers. but as asked before how to save these numbers.I donot get any helpful thing in MATWORKS. Please guide me how to save the program done. I will be very thankful to you.Thank you and best regards.
Hamad

If you are using the MOC mode in MatWorX then EXE is the write command.
EX: 14>03700>36>EXE
> = DE

Hi sir Thank you very much for your kind answer.I made the exteneions as per your advice. It works thanks sir again.
Sir i have to connect two pots lines loop start to the pabx and give it to two analogue extensions and one line to be used by some other analogue extensions by dialing other code than 9. Please give me commannds with some details to fulfil the task. I will be very thankful to you. Best regards and very thanks to you.
Thanks sir
Hamad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back