Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Exam 221 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdde

Technical User
Nov 14, 2002
ES
It is like 220 with FR2.
Has anybody taken it??
Is there any training tests?
Thanks.

I've seen it mentioned on Citrix's site - but it is not listed among the official Certification tracks as yet.

I took the Beta back in December last year - and it's just more of the same, just with FR2's features.

If you've got FR2 and the Admin guides/Advanced Concepts docs, then that's all you need. Note that the A/C doc just helps to flesh it all out - you don't need any of the info to pass the exam.

Hardest part to get to grips with is the Summary Database and Billing in RM - which aren't too tricky. Other stuff, like the UPD, Folders and new client features is straight out of the Admin Guide.

Some of the questions have been updated - you have to drag items so that they appear in the correct order, and so on. Most is still multiple guess.

That's all the info I have right now - I didn't even get a Beta training manual! CitrixEngineer@yahoo.co.uk

Hey
Dont write this test anytime soon. I failed it last week due to the fact that they mix all FR realeses now. I thought, hey how hard can it be, just FR2, but nope...I've been working with MF for like 2 years now, and I didn;t have a clue.
Even on citrix's site they still have the old info about the test. No real study guides ut there either, so I'll suggest to wait a while...

L8erz

don think its the same as 220 except for a few... they have tested more on smart card features... currently no reference materials out yet..

I'm planning on taking it this week, I bought the questions and answers from Exactquestions.com. Comes with 250 questions and answers. I would highly recommend not buying anything from exactquestions.com though. It was a nightmare.

I'd be leary of purchasing anything from Testking also. They're advertising new test questions on Nfuse Elite (1Y0-720) and Nfuse Administration (1Y0-961). Now, Testking is fully aware that both of these exams have been retired as of the end of August 2003, and they're still trying to push these as new material.

Something is very wrong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back