Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New customers in the UK and worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

sircles

IS-IT--Management
Nov 9, 2008
GB
I have been running an IT support company now for 6 years and have customers of a great many different types - and here is the problem - some customers are a short walk away from our office and others send us all over the country. Some are specifically online and others are simply using a serviced office. Has anyone found or written an application that is capable of rendering all of these types of customers so that new employees will know where to find them, best way to get there, best way to connect to them etc?

I am just trying to compile a list of suitable fields in order to begin piecing something together that will help us streamline but I am struggling to decide how to present the questions and info to our staff users.

sircles.net Support - find us at:
Henley-on-Thames Computer Support

Are you not just talking about a good CRM system here?

I've used several - I was very partial to this one if that helps any?

(Disclaimer - I'm nothing to do with the CRM company - I just genuinely found it a really good tool!)

Fee

"The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea." Isak Dinesen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back