Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Call Pilot - Can't Log Into Appl Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stacyjo5

Technical User
May 17, 2004
US
Just installed a CallPilot 201i Rls 4, pep'd it up everything is running great, however, when you try and log into application builder, using the CallPilot 000000 and pswd it will not allow me to log in. I believe this is a known problem and has to do with the Application Builder being the wrong release, but I can not find a download for the new application builder anywhere on Nortel's website.
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
Still searching.....

Thanks in advance
Stacy

You do need a password to access the Pep board, and that may be the problem. In that case, contact your service provider and request that new App Builder.

Thanks for the help - I have been searching the PEPs and although I find the latest and greatest for the CallPilot I cannot find the upgrade for the Call Manager and the Application Builder.
I do not want to upgrade to latest PEP and not be able to upgrade the Manager.
Any other ideas as to why I would not be able to log into AppBuilder?
Thanks

I can get into the espl section and some of the peps, but not the multimedia - is it still accessible or am I just not worthy of using it?
Thanks

Yes, multimedia is the area you need. It may have been removed from your profile for some reason (or no reason at all). Contact Nortel about getting your profile changed.

Thanks for all the help!
I found the solution in PEP CP404S02G05A.

Just a heads up in case someone else needs it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back