Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Blackberry Desktop Manager 5 does not offer wireless calendar sync

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenriz

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2001
New Blackberry Desktop Manager 5 does not offer wireless calendar sync or maybe I just cannot find it. We are running BES 3.6 (I know I know it is old) and now using Windows 7 and Blackberry Desktop Manager. In the older desktop manager 4.2 there was a specific Wireless Calendar sync option in setup. I do not see that option in 5.0. Do you know if the calendar will automatically sync with this version of BDM?

I will look at that link now but we are still on BES 3.6 which did not natively sync contacts or calendar but the older desktop manager allowed the calendar sync.... free for how many users? I will check it now. We have about 20 users.... thanks again.

this looks promising I just don't get why it is free. The policies included are basically all we use anyway. Plus it would keep us from the need to perform the upgrade to 4.1 which we bought but never installed. We could start the new server express and migrade deviced over one by one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back