Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New Avaya CEO 8

So another CEO came, made a big fuss and then ran with a retirement package that is taken out of the profit that they didn't actually make.
CEO must be a great job, no matter if you actually are successful or not as long as your contract was negotiated well you go out with a ton of dough.

We can only hope that the new CEO knows that the world does not only exist in the cloud.
Cloud means your server is on premise somewhere else and you can only hope that your connection to it works and they maintain it well.

You're right @Westi, absolutely (I would give you a star but I still haven't understood how to with this f..k of new site).
'cause I am courious I have just had a look at the stock value, it's still at 0,28 like in the 2023, what a great success of the Management !

I think stars are a thing of the past. I liked your post but I am not sure how that looks for other viewers

I am not sure if you are looking at the stock price in the US but they went private so the stock will never move

Westi, the look seems you are in love with me..... it's not necessary....

Puzzled if you folks can't see the star icon and Great post! below each post.

And the $0.28 share price is a ghost from when Avaya was last a publicly tradable share. It won't ever change.

Puzzled if you folks can't see the star icon and Great post! below each post.

And the $0.28 share price is a ghost from when Avaya was last a publicly tradable share. It won't ever change.
I hit the great post for your last post but can't really see what that changed.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back