Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

New 607 transcenders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jtrini316

Technical User
Feb 17, 2002
US
I already have the 640-507 transcenders. Can anyone give me a valid comparison and tell me if purchasing the new transcender exams for 607 is worth the $$$?

Any advice on an alternate simulator? My current Sybex simulator will not show all IP address configurations with the show ip route command. Other lost configurations as well.

I test later this month, any further advice is welcome.

Jeff
Waldorf, MD

Jeff- knowledge is knowledge... if you know the material it wont matter if you test with the *old* transcenders or a new version. The only thing I would strongly suggest is get some hands on time to be able to manage the simulators. There will not be any hints or answers to sort through. You either know know how to configure the router or not.

Just my opinion

MikeS
Find me at
"Take advantage of the enemy's unreadiness, make your way by unexpected routes, and attack unguarded spots."
Sun Tzu

I took my ccna on 20-06-2002 and i failed it...(i miss time)
i got transcender question and the simulation is not the same as cisco.

i got 2 question about connecting 2 router together..i know is a cross-over...the choise was draw with colors for the cable, no hint beside the cable if it's a straigh or cross-over.

while the simulation i was typing my command and i was my cursor moving but nothing in the screen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back