Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Networking a Norstar 6.1 to an Opt11

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComDawg

Vendor
Dec 14, 2001
US
I have a Norstar 6.1 with PRI and MCDN key codes installed. I have 4 digit calling between the to. The problem is with forwarding. If the call is answered on the norstar (by Receptionist) and then transferred to anouther norstar ext it will forward to vmail on the opt11 just fine. Likewise if the call originates on the norstar (n* user to n* user) and forwards to vmail it works just fine. However if the call originates on the opt11 side and the norstar ext forwards to vmail i get the "callpilot for nortel networks" default greeting. I have made sure that NCRD and NAMA in the opt is set to yes. The PNI's are the same on both, The IFC is SL1 for both. I have the RLS on the opt set to 25 for the remote ( heard rumor of maybe setting this to "**" or "36") My DCHL type is DCHI. I have TAT on both the norstar and the opt11 dchannel opts. Any help on this would be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back