Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Networker Backup Schedule fis wrong every March

Status
Not open for further replies.

ofladung

Technical User
Mar 21, 2005
DE
Hi all,

I have a strange issue here. I use special schedules for our monthly full backup. The override is (if you disable "show schedule as calendar"):

Full last sunday every month

This morning I noticed that the monthly backup groups are active and checked the schedule. The last Friday of March was set to "Full". I changed the month to April and everything is okay. If I change the year to March 2012 the last Friday of the month is set to "Full" again. As far as I can see there is no other override here. Strange ;-)

Networker Server 7.5.2 Build 452

Regards,
Oliver

Hi Oliver

There seems to be a bug with Networker and the month of March. Not sure what your monthly schedule looks like, but mine is Full on first of month and then skip the rest of the days of the month. In overrides, I have "skip 3/31" as my first line.

That should work for you.

Thanks,
Dean

Hi Dean,

I added the "Skip 3/31" to the schedule and removed it because it would skip the full backup at Saturday the 31st of March in 2012 ;-) - "full last Saturday every month". We plan to update the Networker to v7.6. Maybe the bug has been fixed in SP2.

Thanks!
Oliver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back