Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Networked NAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaeling

Technical User
Dec 31, 2003
GB
I've just got my hands on a NAM. I've connected the fibre to my 824 and have configured up the VM. The NAM also has a network card. What can I do with this? Is it just for remote admin or are there any sexy things I can add like unified messaging, voip or whatever? Is there a way to fing out what features are already installed? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers folks.

Mike

admin,unified msg,networking"nam not ksu" are all possible you need to verify vm manager is installed on nam and you will need vm manager 3.0 if nam is 3.0 if its 4.0/4.1 you need vm manager 4.0 the vm to email is a keycoded feature.. good luck

Pat Guido
NEXTIRAONE
Pat.guido@nextiraone.com

Formerly Nextira, formerly Williams Communications, formerly Wiltel, formerly Nortel networks, formerly Northern Telecom, formerly, Nynex meridian systems formerly Northern Telecom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back