Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Network+??

Status
Not open for further replies.

tekkie2b

Technical User
Sep 20, 2003
US
I am having difficulty with preparation for the Net+. I have used several drills, such as crammaster, Tcat, etc. Does anyone have any advice on what I can do to get this one wiped out? Thanks

Tcat's stuff is some of the finest available for Net+.
Try rereading it again. Again. if necessary.
Then crank thru his practice questions. The man was on the team that created the original exam. He knows that of which he speaks.

If you need additional practice tests, go here:

It would be money well spent. You can pick up discount exam vouchers also.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,CETsr,CST,CNST,CNCT,CFOT,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

i'd actually recommend Tcat's big 500 odd page guide as a first read material. Then pick up other books, some were suggesting sybex.

I personally used TCat's, the schools book that i went too. Cramsessions guide, and 2 or 3 smaller guides i found on the net.

I had used the practice tests Glist mentioned, cramsessions, preplogics, heck wherever I could find them. I too was having trouble making it stick. But there is no way I could have passed if all I did was take practice tests. Some of the questions on my test were not covered anywhere. Without the foundation of knowledge I would have failed.

"Never underestimate the power of determination"

Stuart

I used the Osbourne "Network +" study guide. It's good, but there were some things on the test that weren't covered. I am very happy that I have hands on experience, which covered my butt on some of the questions. I did as schase did, and used multiple guides, and books to study from, but the best study guide is actually experiencing hands-on what the questions are asking. Do you have any networking experience at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back