Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Network + What publication to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOCSIT

IS-IT--Management
Jul 20, 2005
US
I am planning on taking the Network + Exam. I have good networking skills and knowledge and am wondering if anyone out there could give me thier advice on what I should get for a study guide. I currently have a good book and downloaded the objective. Should I buy something like transenders or another study guide like troytech or is that overkill for someone with hands on experience. How tricky is the test?

Thanks

Test is easy! Get the Sybex book and you will pass no problem.

Do a search on this forum. There are a good amount of free practice exams you can find online.

"Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?"

Stuart
A+, Net+, Security+

Thanks, I will take your advice. Nice link Glister looks like this will come in handy.

The test is easy. If you know basic networking, it should not be hard at all. The only book i used was Network+ for Dummies. I read through the book, and used the cd that came with the book for the questions. I went through all the questions until i knew them all and then i took the test. I passed it with flying colors.

Good Luck!!!

Eddie Fernandez
CCNA, Network+, A+, MCP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back