Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Network Associates ZAC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 1998
US
I know this is a Sniffer Forum, but does anyone use another NAI suite call "ZAC"? There's little out there for User Groups on the product and I'm just looking for some other sources.

NAI web site and ftp site for downloads. Call the NAI office in Dallas to talk to a sales rep in your area (and to get an available system engineer). 1.800.338.8754<br>

I already have a large (4000 +/-) installation of the suite and am using it for inventory, SW distribution, some metering and Remote Control via Remote Desktop. Also, have premium support setup with NAI.<br>
<br>
Just looking for other users for networking/idea sharing/support, etc.

Hey there, I use ZAC too... I wonder if Tek-tips would set up a new forum? We don't subscribe to the support contract with NAI (too expensive) and would like to share ideas with other ZAC users....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back