Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Network+ (2005 Objectives) 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

krust

Technical User
Aug 5, 2006
PT
Hi there,

I am hard at work, studying for the Net+ exam in 3 weeks. I got a VTC subscription to assist me and they have two different Net+ guides:

- Network+
- Network+ (2005 Objectives)

Which should I be focusing on? It seems the bottom one is the most recent, but I´m confused. Are there different 'versions' of the study guides? If so, is there an even more recent release?

Thanks in advance,
Cheers

The "versions" refer to updated objectives of the exam. since most folks advise not to limit yourself to a single source for study, I recommend that you use both study guides for a broader perspeective on the exam. The objectives don't really change that much.

Try for a free study guide.
or for another fre study guide.

Using a variety of sources helps me when I study. Good luck.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,CETma,CSS,CFOS/T,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

The CompTIA E2C Program for Not-for-Profit Educational Organizations

The CompTIA Education to Careers (E2C) program provides IT educators and trainers the information, tools and resources necessary to help individuals enter the IT industry. E2C promotes success in the recruitment, training, certification and retention of IT workers worldwide.

E2C is a sneaky way for CompTIA to get educators to "lock in" to the CompTIA way.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,CETma,CSS,CFOS/T,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

I see now.

I will pay close attention to Network+ 2005 , but I will still go over the others. Cheers for your input guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back