Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Netware Client Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilbrian

Programmer
Aug 16, 1999
US
I installed the Netware Client on my customer's PC after installing a new full version of Windows Xp Professional. When I first activated the client, I got a dialog box that asked about Preferred Server and had a check box to Run the Login Script. Since I was not actually on site during this preliminary phase, I just skipped those responses. How can I get back to that dialog screen to fill in the missing information now? I've tried clicking and right clicking on everything is sight. I've also noticed that the Properties button is greyed out for the Netware Client in the configuration dialog so no luck there. Any ideas???

wilbrian

If you hit the Advanced tab at the login, you should be able to do all of that. Jennifer Sigman
Code-borrower extraordinaire
"They call us public servants for a reason..."

right click on the N on the taskbar and go to novell client properties or you can go to the Netware Login again and click the Advanced tab to set the context.
:)
carolyn anger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back