Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Netware 6 CNE exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkyon

IS-IT--Management
Apr 23, 2002
CA
Does anyone know where I could download a practice test containing questions for the Netware 6 Course 3004 exam.

I would also like to know where I could find practice test (free). I have the self study test recommended by Novell but have found that the questions on 050-677 were not similar. I failed by 11 points. Before retaking I would like more material to study.

One of the best things you could do is build a test server and work with it through all of your study materials. Cramming from a practice test won't help you anyway. But getting your hands on the server and finding out how things work and when certain things happen... that's king.

Marvin Huffaker MCNE, CNE
Marvin Huffaker Consulting

You can't beat the hands on with building your own server to really see what happens.

If you are looking to just pass the tests...spend some money, get the prep test software from selftest. I've used a couple of them to help me out, and are well worth it.

But the thing that has helped me out the most is just setting up the server(s) and running through the labs.

TL

marvhuffaker is right. But I do have some material if you want it. The best thing that helped me was building a server and doing the labs. 80% of the test referred to the labs. The same was with all the tests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back