Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

netstat command and callpilot

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimc35

Technical User
Jun 16, 2009
US
I have a callpilot ver 04.04.04.04 and was asked to run a netstat on our callpilot server to capture what ports are open. found out it uses a number of ports that are not well known. anyone have an idea what these ports are and why are they used?

tcp callpilot : http
tcp callpilot : 1034
tcp callpilot : 1036
tcp callpilot : 1037
tcp callpilot : 1038
tcp callpilot : 1039
tcp callpilot : 2019
tcp callpilot : 4655
tcp callpilot : 4601

CPMGR on stand-alone CPMGR, CP Reporter, AppBuilder and AACC Integration

Can you elaborate which port number goes with the protocols you mentioned? or is there a website that I can get this information? thanks.

Problem Clarification

What ports are used by CallPilot?
Cause

Customer needs to know what Ports are needed open on LAN.
Solution
Ports used for CallPilot and applications:
- Desktop client to CallPilot server: IMAP (143), SMTP (25) and LDAP (389) ports
- My CallPilot web client to CallPilot server: HTTP port
- My CallPilot web client to stand-alone web server (when My CP is installed on a stand-alone web server): HTTP port
- CallPilot Manager to CallPilot server: LDAP, FTP and RPC ports
- CallPilot Manager to stand-alone web server: HTTP port
- Reporter to stand-alone web server: HTTP port
- CallPilot to groupware server (for Email-by-Phone or Desktop): IMAP port
- AppBuilder client to CallPilot server: LDAP, FTP and RPC ports (as well as AOS)
- HTTP: Unencrypted=80, SSL=443
- IMAP: Unencrypted=143, SSL=993
- SMTP: Unencrypted=25, SSL=465
- LDAP: Unencrypted=389, SSL=636
- FTP: 20, 21
- RPC: 135
- SNMP: 60, 61
- AOS DCOM uses port 135, but may dynamically use any port between 1024 and 65535.

If the firewall is between My CallPilot and the user's browser, then the following ports must be open: HTTP, FTP and IMAP (for audio player telset).

If the firewall is between the CallPilot server and the My CallPilot server, then these ports need to be open: FTP, IMAP, SMTP and LDAP.

CallPilot Reporter Requirements:
If a firewall is implemented, you must ensure that all required services are up/operational on both CallPilot and Reporter server and that ports are "open" in firewall for two-way communications between servers. Ports would include the following:
- HTTP: Unencrypted=80, SSL=443
- LDAP: Unencrypted=389, SSL=636
- FTP: 20, 21
- RPC: 135
- ODBC 1499

To disable see CallPilot Administrator Guide also refer to Document Number: 555-7101-202

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back