Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NetScreen VPN-Was Working with DSL, but not now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgull

IS-IT--Management
Feb 11, 2003
US
I have a group of remote users using Win2000 & Netscreen Remote VPN with Win2000 Server and Netscreen XP5 appliance on my end. A few dial-up and that's never been an issue. A couple had broadband and it worked right off the bat. A couple of weeks ago, in the middle of the day, one remote user who was connected via DSL could no longer retrieve email or get into network drives. She claims she changed nothing to bring this on. She is still technically connected & can ping the servers IP address and Netbios name, but nothing else. I did look in the "connection monitor" and all the data coming in was unsecured. She can dial-up and get in still with same computer, so it's definately something with the DSL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Could something have changed on the ISP provider end to cause this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back