Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Netop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtie

Programmer
Apr 3, 2002
BE
Does anyone have some comment on Netop ?
I think it is faster then PCAnywhere Kurtie

I would think that the speed or either one is directly related to the type of connection you have as well as the amount of security/encription you use. Just make sure to compair apples to apples when deciding what software to go with.
Personally if I was looking to purchase either one I would stick with pcAnywhere because of the amount of support out there for it. Chuck
tek-tips@aspenpkg.com

I have the pleasure of using NetOp on an almost daily basis, and performance really is directly related to connection speed - as is Pcanywhere.

I do like netop but it ain't the cheapest or most functional, its just easy to explain to n00bies how to use ;-)

netop / pcanywhere / netbus all have pros and cons. Preference is down to what you require from each app.
Its just a shame Netbus got itself a really bad name, there was alot of really nice functionality with it and it worked a treat over dial-up. ***************************************
Party on, dudes!
[cannon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back