Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

netlogon.bat is locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjarami

IS-IT--Management
Oct 10, 2002
MX
Hello everybody!

I have a small network NT4.0 with not more than 60 users. Recently we acquired a W2K server and I connected it to the network as database server. In this one server I shared a disc with full control for the users of the domain. In the logon Script I added a line so that the users have access to this shared resource, of the following way:

net use x: \\SERVERW2K\L /YES

If a user who belongs to the group of administrators been worth in the network, this does not have any problem. But when a user who is not of this group tries to validate, the system is blocked when script for the connection to the resource of server W2K reads the line of logon. I already gave permissions him of total control to the user group of the domain, in case the problem is of privileges, but the behavior is the same. That it can be causing to being problem?

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back