Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Netframe 2100 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

vitrader

Technical User
May 8, 2000
US
I am the proud owner of A Micron Server 2100 and have recently ordered another. We are running a Mixed server enviroment e.g Novell Netware 5.o and Windows 2000 Server.<br><br>Thus far Micron has far exceeded our expectations................everthing works without a single hitch.<br>Are there any users of Micron Servers with similar or any experiences of any kind? <p>Al Odlum<br><a href=mailto:vitrader@alphonso-odlum.com>vitrader@alphonso-odlum.com</a><br><a href= Computer Service</a><br>

Let me kill two birds with one stone if I may. I just signed up and have just been perusing. Looks like a great place. Any way, I have been using Micron products for about 5 yrs.. I must agree that they are just like an old friend. They have never let me down yet. I have ran mostly Netware on the boxes, until recently I got a netframe 1500 running RH 7.3 Linux. I thought it was about time to get back to my roots. In short, until they
(micron) give me a reason to switch I'll stick with them.
Later\end post!
FarOut
V-Peace-V

Way to GO.

Thanks for sharing

al
Al Odlum
vicomm2@netscape.net

For Networking..............see me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search