Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Netbackup Certification

Status
Not open for further replies.

richoj110575

Technical User
Nov 3, 2003
SG
Hi All,

I will soon be taking the NB 4.5 for Unix exam and was wondering if anyone knows of any helpful tips on sitting the exam.The objectives listed on the Veritas site are fine but technically can cover just about anything in the Admin Guides!Obviously I would like to find out what specific materials the offical course tends to concentrate on so that I know specifically which areas to revise..

Thanks!

Due to signing a non-disclosure form from Veritas, all I can say is follow the objectives closely. The test is long and covers everything in those objectives. This test is not easy if you are not prepared....

Comtec is rigth about the nda, but in general, for Backup certification there is a lot of calculations involved. Sizing, backup windows, bootleneck identification, sustainable througputs...

Good Look!

Is anyone able to provide any info regarding the 4.5 exam such as how many questions or how much time you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back