Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

NetApp (references / Books? need to learn!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bran2235

IS-IT--Management
Feb 13, 2002
US
Hello everyone,

We just purchased a NetApp solution (3000 series I believe / two filers and I think about 14 TB of storage). This will be joined / integrated into our 2003 AD Domain... However, I know NOTHING about NetApp...!!

Is there any good books anyone could suggest... tutorials, etc.? I am a MCSE with lots of Windows experience- BUT no NetApp...

Many Thanks,
Brandon

Normally the engineer who installed it will have uploaded the documentation to the filer as well.There you will find a few thousand pdf's/HTML books that explains all you will ever need to know about your filer.
If the filer is already configured , go to :
_filer/na_admin
there you will find about half-way an icon you can click that will lead you to the documentation.
Otherwise, as a netapp customer, you should have an account on , there you will find as well all the same documentation.

kind rgds,

R.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back