Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

.Net C# conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.

dichetdi

Programmer
Aug 19, 2002
US
Hello all,

I was ping with a task to convert some vba process to C#. I am fairly new to Accpac and how it works. I am on Accpac 6.0 and I've recorded a vba to create a PO. I've been reading this forum on learning how to convert vba to C# and I am stuck at these lines and hoping someone can help me convert to C#.

VBA:
POPOR1headerFields("VDCODE").Value = "200004"
POPOR1headerFields("PROCESSCMD").PutWithoutVerification ("1")

C#:
AccpacCOMAPI.AccpacViewField POPOR1headerFields;
POPOR1headerFields.....??????

Greatly Appreciated.

forum732?

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]Just traded in my old subtlety...
for a NUANCE![tongue][/sub]

Hi,

From what I was exposed from the AccpacCOMAPI, I don't see what's available for me to pass in the head field and value.

Sorry bad grammar/typo above and I can't edit it. I am not able to find the exposed object in AccpacCOMAPI for the POPOR1headerFields in order for me to pass in the head field and value. There are not POPOR1headerFields.Item ...am I doing it wrong?

Thanks.

Please ignore the question. I found my answer. It's in the way of calling the AccpacCOMAPI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back