Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Net+ and IPv6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmcferrin

MIS
Jul 14, 2003
US
It just occurred to me that my study materials for the Network+ exam are dated 2005 and don't focus much on IPv6. I believe the test is now version 2007 and I don't have much IPv6 study material. Can anyone tell me if there's much IPv6 on the test? It is unfortunately too late for me to re-schedule my exam, but if I need to cram on IPv6 I can still do that.

Domain 2.5 Identify the components and structure of IP (Internet Protocol) addresses (IPv4, IPv6) and the required setting for connections across the Internet.

A+,N+,S+,L+,I+,HTI+,DHTI+,e-Biz+,Security+,RFID+,CETma,CSS,CFOS/T,CCNT,CCTT,ACSP,ISA CCST3

Turns out that I didn't have any IPv6 questions on the test. I only had one Netware question. For some reason, I had 4-5 AppleTalk questions. I found that odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back