Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Nesika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesika

Programmer
Aug 10, 2001
US
Thank you Dezigner for previous answer!
Now I havroblem again!
When I try to put "meta tags" in HEAD they show in BODY and destroy my page, even dough it clearly says in "html" that they are in HEAD!
Heelp!

Thank you!

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content=&quot;text/html; charset=iso-8859-1&quot;>

<TITLE>Advanced Magnetic Health Helps You To Stay Young and Fit</TITLE>

<META http-equiv=Content-Type content=&quot;text/html; charset=iso-8859-1&quot;>
meta name=&quot;description&quot; CONTENT=&quot;FREE ADVANCED MAGNETIC HEALTH AND SCIENCE DATA! You will be amazed at how these advanced magnetic products help your strength, flexibility, speed, and balance. Advanced Magnetic Health is a product to help reduce your discomfort on and off the + golf course . At some point, while on the golf course, while walking, standing, swinging your driver or iron, even putting, you will have some discomfort in your body. The magnetic energy in these health products energizes the cells, and helps them perform at their peak performance. Placing one of our magnetic products over the area where it hurts, will increase your flexibility, strength, and balance. There are invisible lines that create this magnetic energy that exit the magnet from the negative pole seeking to reenter through the positive pole, creating a magnetic field. Can you imagine reducing your golf score in a natural healthy way and having no side affects. Many other golf professionals use these products on and off the golf course. The love of the game of golf is great when you have good health. This advanced magnetic health product is your answer to good health and a lower handicap.&quot;>

Magnetherapy ,magnetictheropy, , magnettherepy, magnetictherepy, magnetictheropy,
Magnets, Magnetic Products, Magnet Therapy, Biomagnetic Therapy, Increased Energy, magnet therapy, Magnetized Mattress, Natural Pain Relief, Improving Health, Reverse Aging, , Carpal Tunnel, Sleep Systems, Insoles, Biomagnetic, Magnetic Insoles, magnetized water wrist pain, ankle pain, tennis elbow, alternative medicine for pain releif, knee support, insoles, pain relief, arthritis pain, injury pain relief, muscle cramp, nontoxic, magnetic energy, low cost, menstrual cramps,safe,effective,relief,healing,infection,inflammation,ph,magnetic orthopedic aids, magnetic comfort, , therapeutic magnets, Magnets, pain, back pain, alternative medicine, arthritis, osteoarthritis, polio, neuropathy, sciatica, tendonitis, headache, magnetics, biomagnetics, bio-magnetics, therapies, , medical, healing, natural health
Advanced Magnetic Health, healthy body, Body,FAQ, Advanced Magnetic Technology, magnetic healing, healing,free,Free positive poles, negative poles, gradient, sleep, field, discomfort, flux lines, MAGNETIC THERAPY, magnetic energy, energy, Quality of magnets, magnetic technology, golf, tennis, football, medical, running, walking, love, weight loss, baseball, basketball, play, arthritis, balance, handicap

<STYLE>A {
TEXT-DECORATION: none
</STYLE>

</HEAD>
<BODY vLink=#336699 link=#336699 bgColor=#70b4d0 leftMargin=0 topMargin=0
marginwidth=&quot;0&quot; marginheight=&quot;0&quot; text=&quot;#336699&quot; alink=&quot;#FF00FF&quot;>

This part must be what is showing up. I assume it is Keywords so write like this :
Code:
<meta name=&quot;keywords&quot; description=&quot;Magnetherapy ,magnetictheropy, , magnettherepy, magnetictherepy, magnetictheropy, 
 Magnets, Magnetic Products, Magnet Therapy, [URL unfurl="true"]www.advancedmagnetichealth.com,[/URL] ; Biomagnetic Therapy, Increased Energy, magnet therapy, Magnetized Mattress, Natural Pain Relief, Improving Health, Reverse Aging,  , Carpal Tunnel, Sleep Systems, Insoles, Biomagnetic, Magnetic Insoles, magnetized water  wrist pain, ankle pain, tennis elbow, alternative medicine for pain releif,   knee support, insoles, pain relief, arthritis pain, injury pain relief, muscle cramp, nontoxic, magnetic energy, low cost, menstrual cramps,safe,effective,relief,healing,infection,inflammation,ph,magnetic orthopedic aids,   magnetic comfort, , therapeutic magnets, Magnets, pain, back pain, alternative medicine, arthritis, osteoarthritis, polio, neuropathy, sciatica, tendonitis, headache,  magnetics, biomagnetics, bio-magnetics, therapies, , medical, healing, natural health
  Advanced Magnetic Health, healthy body, Body,FAQ, Advanced Magnetic Technology, magnetic healing, healing,free,Free positive poles, negative poles, gradient, sleep, field, discomfort, flux lines,  MAGNETIC THERAPY, magnetic energy, energy, Quality of magnets, magnetic technology, golf, tennis, football, medical, running, walking, love, weight loss, baseball, basketball, play, arthritis, balance, handicap&quot;>
DeZiner
gear.gif width=45 align=left
When the gears stop turning,
we all stop learning.

Thank you so much!
I guess you will kill me but today I have another problem

I finished web site and when I try to upload it
some files do not want to transfer!
I get message:&quot; Could not open file&quot;
I am puling my hair out!
WHAT is this!???
It never happened to me before!
When I try to rename files, doesn’t work either!
That happens to 3 files and the rest is transferring just fine!
Heeeelp!
Thank you

Could be a few things. Look in Folder view and right click on the page or file that will not upload. Choose properties. At the bottom you will see a little box &quot;exclude this file when publishing&quot; Uncheck if it is checked.

Your ISP may not allow that type of file on their server.

Be sure the file is in the web you are publishing. DeZiner
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Thank you so much!

but I don't see in Properties &quot;exclude this file when publishing&quot; Where should I look exactly?

<Your ISP may not allow that type of file on their server.<

They are same type and some do upload, some don't

>Be sure the file is in the web you are publishing.<

Yes it is!

I am using 3dftp for almost 2 years now, and never had such a problem!

Now what happens is: when I try to download some files back to computer ftp SKIPS them!
Why and what should I do?

I am close to...nervous break down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back