Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to use Foreign (Thai) fonts in Director MX 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leelanau

Technical User
Mar 9, 2005
US
I just upgraded(?) from Director MX to Director MX 2004 10.1. In MX I was using my Thai fonts and everythy was good. In 2004 I imported the cast members and they and can be edited in the text editing window but when put on the stage they don't display as Thai caracters. I can't add any new cast members that have Thai charactes in them. When I save, I can save with a Thai font. I can't find any refernece to using foreign fonts in any book or documentation. Does any one know anything about using foreign fonts? I can create them in Photoshop and save as a jpeg and import them, But I am talking about 1000's, maybe as many as 10,000, jpegs. This will be extreley time consuming and I will loose a lot of functionality and the jpegs will take up much more memory. Any one got any suggestions? Other than go back to MX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back