Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to turn off system warning 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

microtoolmaker

Technical User
Feb 21, 2000
US
I have a form with 4 graphs on it.&nbsp;&nbsp;When form is closed a warning appears that must be clicked &quot;ok&quot; to continue.&nbsp;&nbsp;This warning occurs 4 times (4 graphs).&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>It reads&nbsp;&nbsp;&quot; 'i'&nbsp;&nbsp;'The object is locked, so any changes you make will be discarded when the form is closed' &quot;.&nbsp;&nbsp;I unlocked every property I could find.&nbsp;&nbsp;In fact no changes occur, so disabling the warning would be fine.&nbsp;&nbsp;I have a macro that is supposed to disable warnings using &quot;set warnings&quot; and &quot;warnings on&quot; is set to &quot;no&quot;.<br>Can anyone help me?

I used to use set warnings false, but that was Access 1.0 (I'm THAT old!).<br><br>Have you looked at the on close property of the form?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back