Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need to troubleshoot direct connect t1 line with 5012 at both ends

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlchris2

Technical User
Mar 18, 2005
US
I have a Full T1 line from a corp office to datacenter. I am using 2 3com 5012 routers to handle the traffic between the two segments. I also have a Netscreen 5gt firewall after the 3com acting as the segment gateway.

Right now everything is in place, all the routing is workin fine. I can talk to any machine on segment A from any machine on segment B and visa-versa.

Here is the problem, I need to troubleshoot what is happening with this line. It appears that any time I try and put the corp users on this line to access applications, it appears to run slower than expected.

I need to know how I can troubleshoot and see what the problem might be with this line. I have look at the logs and see no CRC or packet loss on either 3com or Netscreen device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back