Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to raise all items 25% in aloha TS 5.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

misstoid

Instructor
Feb 14, 2007
i need to create 2 price levels for all items in my database.

the first level needs to remain exactly the way it is (no changes)

the second level i want to raise all items in my database by 25%.

how can i do this? and is there a fast way to do it or do i have to go item by item?

also, vip's wil get a card allowing them to recieve items on the existing menu. can i work this into aloha somehow? if a guest doesn't have the card they will pay the 25% increased menu

does this make sense?

thank you! you guys are amazing!!!!

I am not sure how to do this in the BOH Manager. There are some great minds on this forum that may know how to manipulate the database like that!

The only thing that comes to mind for me is Radiant's eFrequency program. You could set your menu pricing in the POS at the higher (+25%) price level. Distribute eFreq cards to your VIPs and set a bonus plan to the cards that automatically discounts all items on the check by 25%. The program is pretty flexible, as well, if you wanted to add bonus promotions on certain days for your VIPs.

If you went this route, as a backup, I would create a 25% off promo in your POS, that your team can use just in case the program is down during a shift.

Hope this helps!

I would create a vip comp that takes 25% off the check.

Bo

Remember,
If the women don't find you handsome,
they should at least find you handy.
(Red Green)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back