Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to modify view/printing issues in CE

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNCTarheels

Programmer
Feb 5, 2002
US
We are having an issue with viewing/printing reports in Crystal Viewer from an internet browser.

I created a report in landscape orientation. In Printer Setup in CR, I set the orientation. This works fine. However, when printing from the browser, it takes the users default on the printer. What can I change to force landscape?

Also, when viewing the report, it shows the listing of the groups to the left of the report. How do I suppress this? I only want the report to show. A little bit you, a little bit me. [hippie]

Which viewer are you using? If you use the Active-X viewer, then it will respect the settings, if you're using the DHTML viewer (default, I suggest that you change this), then it will be based on, and printed by, the browser (default).

To disable the group tree, it's best to do so in the report, use Database->Report Options.

-k

kai@informeddatadecisions.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back