Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to migrate MS Access 2002 db to Pocket IE on Win Ce 2.11 H/PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

etalent

Programmer
Jun 9, 2003
US
I need to migrate the database I created with Microsoft Access 2002 on Windows XP to NEC Mobilepro 780, with specs as follows: Pocket Internet Explorer (same as IE 3.0). Javascript, JScript, and HTML 3.2 compatible. No support for VbScript, CSS, DHTML, or frames. Screen dimensions are 640 pixels wide by 214 pixels tall. The OS of the handheld device (H/PC) is Windows Ce 2.11. The system architecture is MIPS 4121.

The Access 2002 database prototype is fully functional and ready to email to you as a zip file. It has 14 fully normalized (optimized) tables, only 4 of which have relationships between them. It has 2 forms, with text boxes as the only controls except for 2 combo boxes and (many) labels. Each of the 2 forms have multiple pages (tabs).

I want to migrate the database, including the forms, their controls, the tables, and the (in-process) HTML help system to the H/PC by utilizing Javascript arrays and web-based forms and controls.

Please help. I'm an individual (not a company) going on a church missions trip this summer, so I need this ASAP!

Thanks,
-Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back