Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to make Invoices for Web Store

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeMCSD

MIS
Jul 12, 2002
US
I have my Web Store built using ASP.NET, VB.NET, and SQL Server. Need to make nice Invoice forms for the orders.

I want to make an Order form that will display the order and customer information, and the shipping address.
But here is the hard part: I want the shipping address to be on a "peel-off" label that is part of the form . . so all you have to do is peel-off the label and stick it on the package . . . then put the order form in the box and you're done! This is like the way the old Amazon.com packing forms used to be like.
I would need to purchase special forms and have the report writer write to them.

I'm using Visual Studio 2002, so I don't know if I can use the SQL Server Reporting Services.

Is the Crystal Reports that comes with VS good? Do I need to install Crystal Reports 8 or 9 to use it?

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Is the Crystal Reports that comes with VS good?"

It has its detractors, but it might do the trick. It should install along with VS.NET.

ActiveReports seems fairly popular as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back