Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to launch Crystal Reports 10.0 report using VB 6.0 SP5

Status
Not open for further replies.

css1015

Programmer
Oct 29, 2003
US
Hi,

I am totally new to Crystal Reports 10.0 from the programming point of view. Crystal Reports 8.5 used to provide a Crystal Report control that I could place on my VB 6.0 form and launch the 8.5 report from within VB 6.0.

But with Crystal Reports 10.0, that control is not available. I am not sure which component or control I need to use to assign properties to in my VB 6.0 code. I am sure someone has accomplished this before, if they can provide details of the control/component and what the code for assigning properties to it are, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch in advance.

Chad

Try posting in the Business Objects: Crystal Reports 3 Integrate Forum.

forum768

Two strings walk into a bar. The first string says to the bartender: 'Bartender, I'll have a beer. u.5n$x5t?*&4ru!2[sACC~ErJ'. The second string says: 'Pardon my friend, he isn't NULL terminated'.

Right from CrystalReport 9.0 Crystal decision had done with the CR ActiveX control. Instead you use

Crystal Report Viewer designer.

Check CR Help on Crystal Report Viewer.

Look for the Crystal Active X report viewer. Add the Crystal Active X Report viewer Library 10 (crviewer.dll) to your components.

zemp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back