Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to have a "email to" link on a page

Status
Not open for further replies.

AubernKnight

IS-IT--Management
Jun 3, 2003
US
Greetings,

I am look for a site or two with info or source :) that will allow me to set up a "send request to" link a page. I am looking for a email form that would popup to fill in the reply address, subject and message. The catch is I can have email address of the recipient viewable for security reasons.

Thannk

take a look at formmail.pl - it's a perl library to take the contents of a html form and email them to recipients xxxxxxx.

although the default is to specify the recipients as a hidden input to the form, there's no reason you can't hack the library to hard-code the email address there (and therefore out of view).

<marc> i wonder what will happen if i press this...[ul][li]please tell us if our suggestion has helped[/li][li]need some help? faq581-3339[/li][/ul]

Took a look at NateMail 3.

It's a great php based form handler that totally hides the email addresses server side and can email your form results wherever you want. There is also a commercial version called ProcessForm that can also save your form results to a database or a flatfile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back