Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to find out the daset memebr name created date

Status
Not open for further replies.

shuhaibk54

Technical User
Jun 12, 2012
IN
thread277-1151918
---------------------------------------

My requirement--I need to get the created and modfied date of memeber name which present in the particular dataset ..I tried to write diffrent method ,However all those giving only dataset created date ,,Please help me to write the REXX code to findout the all member created date...

Thanks in Adance ...

Thanks,
Shuhaib

ISPF Services: LMINIT to establish a dataid, LMOPEN to open it, LMMFIND to acquire the stats, LMCLOSE and LMFREE when done.

Frank Clarke
--America's source for adverse opinions since 1943.

But there is no guarantee that some one has not been in and massaged the information.

Nic

Or that no statiscs were saved in the dataset for every member.

I am not clear ..Please provide any code snippet to do same..

This is "Tek-tips.com", not "Write-my-code-for-me.com". There are plenty of examples out there that you can use as resources (such as but you will need to do a little work yourself. You may have to dig out the manual ( and actually read it for comprehension.

Then there are the objections raised above by Nic and Papa: member statistics are neither mandatory nor cast in concrete.

When you're done with this exercise, you'll know a lot about ISPF Services, much more than we could impart in a few lines of text.

Frank Clarke

Thanks for the adivce ,,I made the code for that :)

Thanks,
Shuhaib

I am new to rexx coding can any one hepl me to write the code to copy ps data file to pds member ..

Thanks,
Shuhaib

(It is considered 'bad form' to piggy-back a new request on an existing thread, especially when the two topics are so different. Tsk.)

Frank Clarke

It is also bad form to post the same question multiple times. . .

You will not get more/better answers and many will ignore your post(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back