Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to download contacts from spreadsheet to Blackberry

Status
Not open for further replies.

brose99

Technical User
Sep 30, 2005
US
I just got Blackberry 8703, and I need to download my boss's contacts that he emailed me in Excel form onto my 8703. Can anyone help me with this please?

Also, how do I ensure that I don't delete the numbers I already have in there?

Why not have him create a contact folder under the email account, then sync the device to the new contact folder on the BES server.

You might as well have written that in Chinese because I have no clue what you just posted.

Turned my Chinese symbols to question marks, but here it is in Spanish...

Porqué no hacer que él cree una carpeta del contacto bajo cuenta del email, entonces sinc. el dispositivo a la carpeta nueva del contacto en el servidor de BES.

GL, that's what I was trying to say. Do it in outlook (create a contact folder if it doesn't already exist), then go to his device on the BES server, double click his name, the properties pane is up, go to PIM Sync, scroll to the bottom field (address Book Subscribed), and point that to the contact list he is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back