Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need to creat links and roll overs to text in Fieworks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keano

Technical User
Mar 2, 2001
US
Hi I created a bar and text in fireworks all vector made.
I am now tring to create alink and roll over image to one of the buttons (text).
Ex. I have services. and when I roll over it I want it to change to services but with a different color, and link when clicked to another html page?
I am going round in circles can anyone help?
thanks
Sean

Just got done doing this, so I will try to talk you through it.
First you need to create a second frame for your rollover. To do this click on the frames tab.(if it is not showing open it via the Windows menu) Click on Frame 1, then right click on the little black arrow in the upper right corner of the box. Select Duplicate frame and OK.

Now in frame 2 change the color of your text.

Back in frame 1 select your text, and go to the behaviors menu(again if not showing open via Windows menu). Click on the behaviors tab. Click on the + sign and select simple rollover. This automatically will roll it over to frame 2. Now click on the object tab and set your Url and Alt in the appropriate boxes.

Try that if ya need any more help let me know

tminneman@sheplers.com
T.W. Minneman - Sheplers.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back