Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need tips for filmstrip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mulatik

Technical User
Apr 28, 2005
BG
Hi, i would really appreciate if anyone could help me.
Is there any way to make photoshop or any other software that can open filmstrip, or other movie formats to make anything other than moving objects one color? Like making all the background except the moving objects transparent blue, so than next i can import it to premiere and do some stuff with it? It is possible to do it manually to filmstrip but I am not going even to start how it is time consuming to do it?

Once again would really appreciate some profeccional help.
p.s the software doesnt have to photoshop, just advice whatever you can.
Best regards

You should be able to do this within Premiere through video clip effects. Try keying out the background.

Since you're trying to make the background(s)a single color, you could also try using color replace on a keyframe. Switch to a later keyframe, then tween. Just a guess, but there should be an easy way to do it within Premiere. Check the Help file in Premiere. If that's not much help, try posting on a Premiere forum, where there are individuals who know the ins and outs of later versions of Premiere and Premiere Elements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back