Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need some help with ISA and proxy and frontpage

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratedog

Programmer
Aug 1, 2002
US
We get this message everytime we try to access our own website thru frontpage.
--The folder is no longer available. The server couldn't log you on because you are connecting through a proxy server, but the server's authenticaion scheme(s), do not work across a proxy. Try adding the server to the Exceptions box in the Proxy Settings dialog, or request the server administrator to enable another authentication scheme.--

Has anyone seen this before. We have had our computer people out and they can't find anything and our ISP can't help either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
[puppy]

I am experiencing the same problem with Frontpage. If I bypass ISA and configure the workstation with public IP Frontpage connects fine.

It looks like ISA is stopping the communication which is FTP. But I do not understand how to fix this.

I have tried changing the browser settings on FTP types but to no avail.

I certainly hope we can find an answer to this one.

Jenifer Nech
Houston, TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back