Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need replacement power supply for Radiant 1220

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy221

Technical User
May 17, 2012
US
Looking for a replacement power supply for a secondary 1220 terminal i have, fan in power supply is no longer working.

Aren't the 1220 power supplies a brick style? (no fan) On the 1220 power brick the plug into the computer is a non industry standard plug however you can easily get a brick with all the same specs and splice the plug onto it's cord. Just make sure you get the power and ground correct. (use a electric meter before and after on each lead, BEFORE plugging it in)

No this is an internal enclosed supply with fan that has leads off for powering 2 hdd's and then a snap connector for powering right under the display

Guess the 1220 changed. Are you sure its not a 1520?

If it's like the 15x series I've seen the connector is a standar 20 pin connector that would typically connect to a motherboard. The only differcence I have seen is the size and shape and the release pin on the connector is off-center. If this is the type you can use a standard internal power supply setting behind the computer in a pinch. Be sure it has a 20 pin plug. You will have to remove the release lever on the plug of the PS. You should be able to find a power supply for a mini atx computer that will fit in the base.

the P1220s come in two models. the UDOC version which uses an internal power supply and a usb flash card or the internal ATX type PS which usually consists of the internal 3.5" hard drives.

Ziggy,
we have 1220 power supplies if you are looking

Knectech POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back