Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need RAD control alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsander

MIS
May 10, 2004
US
We are interested in the Telerik RAD controls for ASP.NET Ajax but the cost might be too much. I have been asked to look for alternatives. I know we are interested in the filter, chart and grid controls so I have been looking for alternatives for those but we probably would be interested in the whole suite if not for the cost. Does anyone have some good alternatives?

jquery is an excellent client library to enhance the UI. the core api alone makes working with js a breeze. creating plugins is pretty simple as well. because of that there is a plethora of options some of my personal favorites are jquery.ui, ajaxform and jquery grid. if you are looking for a webforms specific, VS IDE Wizard approach then you may be better off asking in forum855.

Jason Meckley
Programmer
Specialty Bakers, Inc.

faq855-7190
faq732-7259

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back