Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Performance help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgugler

Technical User
Oct 5, 2000
US
Does anyone have any hints or tips on how to setup Performance reporting on TNG? I have been struggling with this for a while now. We recently implemented CA and are STILL trying to get it to do what they say it will. I have installed all the HPA's and am now collecting data. But the problem is, the reports they provide are very ugly and don't have everything that I setup in the Perf. cubes. I have talked to thier so support and they can't really tell me much. I thought maybe it would be helpful in seeing how others have implemented it. Any thoughts would most appreciated!
[sig][/sig]

The Excel templates that comes default with TNG Performance Trend is very limited. It does not cover all the parameters available, which I believe this is where your problem lies. What you need to do is to modify or create a new Excel template including the paramater that you wish to include in your performace report. These templates are located in (tng\trend\config). You either use Excel directly or from the pull down menu (Performance Trend->config chart...) to configure the templates. I believe it is easier to do it using Excel directly.

I hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back