Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Old WW InSQL 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calen

Programmer
Sep 19, 2002
US
Hi,

We have an eight year old network of SCADA PC's that control some manufacturing equipment. At the begining of the month we suffered a hardware failure on the only server. (I didn't design or build the system, I'm just the most recent administrator.) (And, yes, we are planning on a massive upgrade of hard and soft ware.)

Anyhow, we replaced the motherboard and SCSI controller, and sent the hard drives off to a data recovery service.

But, we found that we don't have on disk the same version of Wonderware InSQL as was originally installed. InSQL 8.0.0 (no service packs) was there. The oldest disk we have is for InSQL 8.0.1, but that version has a different level of SuiteLink than the original, which is not compatible.

Does anyone have, or know where we could get a copy of InSQL 8.0.0?

We've been in touch with Wonderware, but they don't have any copies of it.

All leads will be greatly appreciated, as we are pretty desperate to get back into production.

Thanks in advance,

Calen
Computer Systems Process Engineer

I just sent an email to a former co-worker at the site/plant where I worked a couple years ago. We used WW but I don't know what versions they might have. I'll let you know if I hear anything back.

Duane
Hook'D on Access
MS Access MVP

Thank you very much for checking.

The version we need is from early 2002. In case that helps someone locate the CDs.

Calen
Computer Systems Process Engineer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back