Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need old lattice rpg software

Status
Not open for further replies.

richhale

Programmer
Apr 18, 2016
US
thread317-1723686
reference an old post of downloading Lattice RPG. Could someone point me in the right direction? Is it still available?

Hi richhale,
Maybe 10 years ago I tried the Lattice RPG compiler. I downloaded it's working subset elsewhere, but in that time it was already very outdated, so it doesn't have sence for me (I thing it supported only RPG II...). Now I searched for it, but could't find it.

I doubt, that you can download it now for free, but if you even find it, it can be so outdated that it will not run on your current Windows. IMO it's waste of time.
When you want to try RPG for free, then simply try to get a free account on a public iSeries:
However if you are looking for commercial solution, how to migrate your iSeries application to the PC, you can look for example at:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back