Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need MCDST help ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 26, 2006
US
Hey guys,
I wnet to class at new horizon for MCDST but the trainer covered everything in a very fast speed. You can say he just read for 2 minutes and covered 20 pages in these 2 minutes. Now, I sit and read each chapter. I went to the microsoft site and made those 30 example questions but i past barely.

Does anybody have some info/material i can use to study better? any advice?

I'd pick up the Exam Cram books they cover most of the key points and have a CD with questions on that will give you an idea of how much you have taken in once you have finished the book. Also it will highlight the specific XP way of doing things don't get caught out thinking about how you might do the same task in 2K sit in front of an XP box and learn where all of the configuration tabs are including I.E. and Office.

Try SelfTest Software. Read the explanations and understand all the options as to why or why not they are not right. Research what you don't understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back