Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need mailbox to answer CO lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

teleman

Vendor
Mar 14, 2003
CA
Have customer with 1232 and TVP200 voicemail. Shares system with 2 other clients. Would like his mailbox to answer his 2 incoming lines (5-6). There is no AA or CCR setup. He did have D:L 1-1 for his 2 lines and mailbox did answer. Problem was his 2 secrataries couldn't hear the lines ringing, and had to use a code to pick up lines. Now with the lines ringing on all three sets his mailbox won't answer, even when I put forward no answer on.
Any help would be appreciated.
Teleman

You will have to setup custom calling... set the "no action" to send caller to his mailbox. You will also have to dedicate a port on the tvp200 to this tenant.

Set your lines to ring delay on the port you dedicate (so they can be answered by a live person if desired) and program the port to play the custom route mentioned above.

Hello,

I did this same setup (except TVS50) this past week. I used night/day service button's. In night mode set D:L 1-1, for the correct co's, to the voice mail port. In day mode set the, I beleive it was intercept, to the number of rings you wish to have it go to the AA. And do not forget to set the intercept extension. Works pretty good.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back