Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonopace

Vendor
Dec 21, 2010
US
I am a working on a AD for a client in InDesign and for some reason when I go to export it to a PDF format I keep getting an error message that reads, "Cannot Export to PDF". Immediately after, Adobe crashes and shuts down. I have tried to debug [one of the options I receive instead of shutting down the program]but nothing works.

I have created three other design pieces using the same artwork and elements in this AD and every piece has exported. Now none of them will. I have tried exporting past projects to see if it is the program. It is only happening with this particular project.

Some element of the AD must be corrupt, but why now when I have been able to export it before? Any ideas on how to fix it?

Tried printing it to a PDF printer, and it worked well enough for the purpose I needed it to. But I am still curious about what is causing this.

Sonopace - I think you'd be better asking in this other forum:

forum818

Fee

"The cure for anything is salt water – sweat, tears, or the sea." Isak Dinesen

Thanks, I am new and couldn't find anything strictly for Adobe programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back