Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Need help with GoLive/LiveMotion Integration

Status
Not open for further replies.

a940type

Technical User
Mar 5, 2005
US
I have searched the forums and been unable to find this one...

I recently took my first stab at using LiveMotion 2.0. After creating the file, I opened up my GoLive 6.0 (which I have been using for a couple years).

I dragged the LiveMotion object onto the layout screen of GoLive and then linked it to the Livemotion file I created (which works when I run the script in LiveMotion). I tested it in GoLive and the script worked perfectly as well.

When I saved everything and attempted to view it through the actual web, it did not work. In both Netscape 7.2 and IE 6 the page loads (according to progress bar), yet it remains blank to the eye. When I right click on the screen, it gives me two choices (Movie not loaded... and About Macromedia Flash 7...). The "Movie not loaded choice is subdued and cannot be depressed.

I am using the Abyss webserver (if that helps). Can anyone tell me how to get this thing to become visible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back