Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

need help with file resolution issue on firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

spicymango

Programmer
May 25, 2008
CA
If you use fireFox (Not IE, IE is perfect)
and go to this link

1. 2. Click on E*TUTORIAL link
3. Click [PLAY] under Online Security & the Digital Security ID Device (E*Trade_8v2.wmv)
and see the video

Now compare it to by doing
1. Click on [PLAY] under Registered Products: RRRPs, RRIFs, & RESPs (E*Trade_10v2.wmv)

You will see how everything is Zoom in and Big.

This is the only file which is like that. I believe it has something to do with "specs" of that file.
But the guy making the files says no everything is exactly the same on all files. It is a FireFox issue.

If it is FireFox it would have displayed all the files with this high resolution.

Don't know how to solve this

Thanks for your reply, no that did not make any difference

E*Trade_10v2.wmv still play bigger and other one smaller

Although the guy making the files says no everything is exactly the same on all files... I'd still ask for a new fresh encoding on that Trade_10v2.wmv file...
'Cause when I separately embed files 8 & 10 (linking to your own sources - and on my own site, I get the same results...

There's definitely something in that Trade_10v2.wmv on your server that FF doesn't like!

My own tests linking to your files...

(8)

(10)

Regards. FLASH HELP - OPENED FOR BUSINESS!
TO GET YOUR OWN FREE WEBSITE HOSTING

thanks a lot for trying.

I think there might be some difference in files at the sametime like that guy said, it may be a firefox issue
playing files differently sometime.

Because when I clicked on your links using FF, I got both files same smaller fitting pefect in the window.

And even from my home FF I tried my links they look same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back